By far the most popular service we provide is the Traditional Wedding Piper.
Andy and Iain have played at over 5,000 between then and helped arrange thousands more – so if you have any questions – who better to ask?
Use your piper to:
• Welcome the guests as they arrive for your ceremony.
• Highlight the arrival of the Bridal Party.
• Create the setting for the Bride going down the aisle.
• Lead the cheers for the Bride and Groom coming back up the aisle.
• Lead the Bride and Groom out onto the lawn for photos.
• Welcome the arrival at reception venue.
• Playing leading the Top Table into the Meal.
• Playing leading the Bride and Groom to the top table, via the cake cutting.
There would be a simple deposit to confirm and a balance due on or before the day, whatever suits.
Normally this would be one piper, but if you want to give your big day that extra impressive touch, why not look to adding a drummer, a compact pipe band, full pipe band or the amazing Saltire Beat.
Fully insured, fully professional, fully guaranteed service reliable and at a competitive rate, just send us your wedding details.